After you’ve exchanged the proofread hard-copies of your GWRJ articles:
- Use Track Changes to make the proofreading changes to the clean copy.
- Save the file as filename-YOURFIRSTNAME (e.g., Grayson2-clean-CHERYL.doc)
- Upload to Dropbox/assignment-turnins/stage5_copyedits
- Save a second, CLEAN copy of the proofread-changed version (with all your track changes removed — you won’t be uploading this one, but don’t save over your TC version in case something goes wrong with that one).
- Print out a clean copy of the chapter and write your name at the top and turn it in to me.